Martha Golden and John Mader are leading a new workshop, Deep Dive into Nonjudgment, on Friday, October 25th from 9am to 4pm, at the beautiful sanctuary of Unity Center of Peace in Chapel Hill. A description and downloadable flyer can also be found at www.dbtfamilyskills.com/upcoming-classes
As we go deeper in our exploration of how judgment impacts our lives, we are looking forward to sharing some useful perspectives and skills to become more flexible and effective. Join us as we get curious about Nonjudgment. Learn how to regulate your emotions and increase your problem-solving capabilities through a nonjudgmental stance.
Learn how to become more effectively equipped to practice this transformative skill in daily living.
Learning Objectives for Deep Dive into Nonjudgment
Learning with our hearts and minds...
• what judgment is and what nonjudment is
• the advantages and disadvantages of judgment
• the advantages and disadvantages of nonjudgment
• why we want to practice nonjudgment
• the signs of judgmental thinking and communication
• the difference between evaluative and discriminative
• how to move from judgmental thinking to a nonjudgmental
• to practice self-compassion to not judge your judging
Who Should Attend? We have designed this class for all who wish to meet their judging with greater skillfulness and compassion. There is a reduced fee for students/those requesting a scholarship.
To Register your place in Deep Dive into Nonjudgment, go to www.dbtfamilyskills.com/upcoming-classes using the Online Registration button. You will also find a link to print the flyer.